Monday, January 22, 2007

Good Times, Great Oldies

New Year’s nicely segues into the following weekend with Nick and Craig mentioning that they’re going to be coming down to Durham. With a nearly record breaking high in the 70s, we saw the men’s basketball team host Virginia Tech in Cameron. It was a tremendously exciting overtime game, but we unfortunately lost 69-67. [Last year, that crew was here for the FSU overtime game in Cameron where we won 97-96.] The scarceness of overtime makes it such a thrill to watch, especially when it’s live.

That night, there was a huge reunion of friends on Franklin Street in Chapel Hill. I’ll have to get the photo from Matt, but I’d say a dozen of us met up at Top of the Hill.

Post Scriptum: Nick found my CD, Elgar’s Enigma Variations. This was huge! I had been looking for it for a long time. By the way, my favorite variation is Nimrod (number 9)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home