Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Washington Duke Inn

I ate dinner at the Washington Duke Inn this past weekend. It’s a nice treat to eat there, but you really have to mentally prepare yourself for a 3+ hour dinner. Also, with the wait staff attentively filling water glasses, I can’t imagine anyone making it without a rest room break. The staff was incredibly friendly and the food was great, presentation included. Favorite quote from the menu:

“To use your cellular phone, kindly excuse yourself from the dining room.”

I guess sometimes you just have to spell it out for people. Wait, that didn’t include Blackberry does it?

PS: Speaking of Blackberry, my advisor is no longer “IN”. He claims that “Blackberry is too dorky.” He opted for a newer, slimmer phone. I’ll hold onto mine for a while, the Motorola Q looks pretty cool, though. Is that or Treo any good?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home