Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Having a good day

I’m almost fully recovered from my cough. The past couple days I’ve had a sore throat, but I’ve been trying to eat well and drink plenty of water. It’s working out well.

I ate lunch today with Katie at the Loop. She drove across the country with her friend before the semester started. It sounded pretty like they had a good time.

I ran at the gym today. (30 minutes, 3.47 miles) I am making a better commitment to leading a healthier lifestyle. I may try to lift weights soon, but I am somewhat inexperienced in that area. I will need to figures out a routine/circuit. I suppose I am on the lookout for an exercise partner. I am making an effort to eat 3 meals a day, because I have been skipping breakfast for a while.

Tonight, I’m going over to Kenny and Samantha’s (new) house to make ECE campout T-shirts. The Graduate School Basketball Ticket Campout is this weekend, and we’re kicking it up a notch.

The second episode of the third season of House, M.D. is on tonight. It has been one of my favorite tv shows lately. I can’t wait to watch it.

I think I’m going to give up beer for a period of time. The length right now is indefinite. I feel that when I do drink beer it doesn’t settle very well with me and for that matter doesn’t taste altogether that good. I’ll continue to ponder the subject of alcohol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home