Thursday, July 13, 2006

Review: Original Steakhouse & Sports Theatre

Neal was in town the past couple days and we went to the Original Steakhouse & Sports Theatre. The food was pretty good although I have one complaint. I don't like the aspect ratio of their menu. The menu was about 24 inches tall and 7.5 inches wide, unfolded. (Each of the 3 pannels were about 2.5 inches wide.) This just made for an awkward experience. We couldn't both put our menus down on the table at the same time because they would overlap. I had the bottom of the menu running into my stomach. It was just a pain. I mean really, don't these people know I'm used to watching HDTV in the 16:9 aspect ratio? I need my content to be wider than it is tall so that I can more effectively process the data.

2 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell yeah. There is nothing worse than a bad menu.

Kenny

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all about the HD........I am suffering HD withdrawal this summer.....looking forward to returning next month and getting my HD and DVR on again 8-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home