Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Work update

As I mentioned before, it’s been really busy getting ready for Friday’s demo with our funding agency. In addition, this Thursday and Friday, we have the Fitzpatrick Center Annual Meeting. I am presenting a poster on hyperspectral imaging. A few days ago, I was nearly ‘freaking out’. Today I realized that everything is going to be fine, so I’m feeling a lot better.

It looks like Homecoming weekend is going to be a ton of fun! Stay tuned for the details.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Andy....

Quit 'freakin out' on us. Enjoying your blogs and hope you're feeling better from your camp out and all the stress.

Let me know if you need any help with your work!

Nancy T

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Mike Portnoy said...

I look forward to hearing how you made out with your "guests" and also Homecoming week-end.

Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home